Purchase agreement and Conditions of Sale
The conditions listed below govern the sale of products and purchase agreement on the Web site Belvetro.it The sale is aimed at end users, or ” Customer “, in other words to any natural person acting for purposes outside his trade, business, craft or profession.
- General information
The provider of services on the Site is Belvetro.it, Belvetro srl with registered office in Fondamenta Andrea Navagero , 25 / A – 30141 Murano (Venice ) , VAT number 04319610277 .
All purchases made ??on Belvetro.it Site are governed by Italian law on distance selling .
Any request of information on these Conditions of Sale may be sent to Customer Service at the above address or e –mail email@example.com .
Conditions of Sale are applied to all sales made by Belvetro.it Website .
All changes and new conditions in the document will come into force at the time of their publication on the Site . Therefore it is very important to consult the General Conditions at the time of sale to check for any changes .
The General Conditions of Sale do not regulate the sale of products or services by different entities of Belvetro.it that may appear on the site through links, banners or other hypertext links . Belvetro.it is not responsible for the content of such sites , of any violations of the law by themselves .
- Pre-contractual information
Within the laws governing electronic commerce , to regulate the purchase of one or more products on Belvetro.it site , you need to follow the steps to fill up the electronically order form.
When sent the order form to Belvetro.it you declare that you have read and accepted the Sales Conditions and confirms the purchase .
The contract is concluded at the time of registration of the order form Belvetro.it , which will be notified by e –mail just after we have verified the correctness of the data, product ordered and the payment chosen.
Belvetro.it cannot going on when orders are incomplete or incorrect or in case of unavailability of the products . Customers will be informed promptly of the non- conclusion of the contract by e -mail in which they will indicate the reasons for them.
- Purchase and Payment Terms
Product prices offered on Belvetro.it are clearly indicated and expressed in Euros (€) and are inclusive of VAT. The contribution to shipping costs, if preview, is also inclusive of VAT and it is explicitly indicated before purchase.
Belvetro.it proceed to sending the selected product only after receiving confirmation of payment of the amount due. The payment will be followed by a regular tax bill.
For payment you can use one of the procedures indicated on the order form:
– PayPal: the absolute payment service most used and safe, the customer can make transactions even if you do not have a PayPal account, by filling up the credentials of the credit card with no others extra charge.
– Bank transfer: If you choose to not make any transaction online and pay by bank transfer, Belvetro.it will send the coordinates to make the payment within an e-mail order confirmation. The shipment of the ordered goods will take place only after receiving the actual crediting of the payment.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated in the form at the moment of the order. Customers are then the only ones responsible for address provided for delivery.
Belvetro.it ,on each product delivered, issue a regular invoice of the products purchased by inserting the document in the products or sending it by e-mail.
Delivery times are those explicitly indicated in the product description and further specified in the confirmation’s order.
In case of obstacles in delivery, related to force majeure, the Customer will be promptly informed of the delay by e-mail.
Delivery of goods shall be complete when the product purchased has been delivered at the address specified in the order form.
In case of packaging presents sign of tampering or alteration, it is essential to sign the delivery with reserve and immediately inform the Belvetro.it Customer Service.
- Right of withdrawal
Customers have the right to terminate its contract without penalty and without giving any reason, within 14 days from the day of receipt of the goods purchased ,as per the Decree Law 22.07.2005 n . 206 (Consumer Code ) .
The return right is exercised by sending a request, by registered letter, with acknowledgment of receipt sent to Belvetro srl at the operational headquarters : Via Pacinotti 6 – 35017 Piombino Dese ( PD ) , or via PEC (Certified Mail) e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , entering all the information necessary to identify the order .
In case of withdrawal, the customer must return the goods by shipment at his own expenses within 14 working days from the date of receipt .
To exercise his right of withdrawal , it is important to take into account certain conditions :
– The purchased products must be undamaged and in the original packaging, accompanied by any accessories, instructions and provisions .
– Risks and costs of returning the goods, in this case, charged to the Customer , as required by law .
– After receiving Belvetro.it’s product, we reserve the right to assess the conditions and proceed to the total repayment of the sums due only if it is perfectly intact . The amount and timely of the reimbursement will be communicated by e -mail and credited with the same payment method used to purchase , or by bank transfer .
– From return right are excluded ,products personalized at the express request of the customer.
- Graphical representation and product conformity
The products offered on Belvetro.it Site are as national and Community legislation and Italian force request.
The graphical representation of the products published on the site is as representative as possible of the product , but may differ from the actual product due to the social settings of the systems and tools used for display, and different color setting screen.
Belvetro.it is not responsible for the mismatch between the ordered product and the product description on the website, if it has no impact whatsoever on the functionality and the intended use of the product.
However, according to the Consumer Code, every product with manufacturing defects as the conditions required by law for the right of withdrawal, the customer can activate the procedure following the instructions suggested in the “Right to Return”.
Belvetro.it agrees to correct any errors in the description of the products offered on the Site from the report of the same by the users and customers .
Belvetro.it is not in any way responsible for any damage , of whatever nature , derived from the use or installation of the products improperly and / or not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions . Moreover , Belvetro.it can not be held responsible for non-performance in any of the obligations arising from contracts subject to the General Conditions in the event that the failure is caused by fortuitous event or force majeure ( for example : malfunction of network and / or power failure or other natural disasters ) .
The responsibility of Belvetro.it , in any case , can not be higher than the total value of the purchase .
- Protection of personal data
Everything concerning the formalities required for the collection and processing of personal data, please refer the customer to the specific information contained in the Privacy section .
- Suspension of Service
Belvetro.it reserves the right to temporarily suspend , at any time , without prior notice , the Services for the time necessary to any necessary technical changes and / or desirable to improve the quality of services .
Belvetro.it may also, at any time, discontinue providing the Service when there are motivated reasons of safety or violations of confidentiality by giving notice to you in such case .
- Site Content and Copyright
All content on the Site Belvetro.it , such as images , photographs , descriptions , projects , documents , drawings , figures, logos and any other material posted on the website , including website design , graphics, colors are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right of Belvetro.it .
It is, therefore, prohibited the reproduction, modification, duplication , copying, distribution, sale or otherwise exploited for imaging, the Belvetro.it site content .
It ‘ also prohibited any use of the Website content for commercial purposes and / or advertising .
However , it is allowed to make an electronic copy or print in hard copy in one or more parts of the site for the sole purpose of evaluating a product before making an order .
- Legislative and dispute resolution
The conditions of sale are governed by Italian law currently in force for online commerce , and in particular by Legislative Decree n . 206 of 06.09.2005 ( Consumer Code ) , with reference to the regulations in respect of distance contracts and by Legislative Decree n . 70 of 09.04.2003 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce . Any dispute regarding the validity, interpretation or execution of these General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by Italian law.
Any dispute regarding the validity, interpretation or execution of these General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by Italian law. In the event of disputes shall be the Court of Venice .
These Conditions of Sale may be updated and / or amended from time to time as needed and in accordance with any changes in legislation relating to electronic commerce . All changes take effect from the date of publication on Belvetro.it site .
14. Guarantees In order to avoid drawbacks , the products are tested at sample by Belvetro.it before being shipped . However, the customer benefits from the money-back guarantee of Belvetro.it , valid for 30 days after the delivery, provided that it is made use in accordance with the recommendations contained in the documents attached to the products and in their handbooks. The products also benefit from the legal guarantee against hidden defects previewed by article. 128 and subsequent articles of the Law on consumer goods warranty . The legal guarantee for two years after delivery and should be enforced by the consumer within two months from discovery of the defect : so you should always keep your proof of purchase.
15. Legal Notes Before using this website, read carefully the terms and conditions set forth below .The terms and conditions apply to all visits and use of the site and the content, information , suggestions, and / or the services offered through the site . Access to the site and its use are valid as implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions , in addition to any other law or regulation that applies to the site , the Internet and / or to the world wide web . The user who does not agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety please leave the Site .